1. Who we are
This privacy notice applies only to the actions of CoachTrainingCanvas. It does not extend to any websites or third parties that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
We utilise STRIPE (stripe.com) as our payment processor and are bound by their security and privacy policies and systems for all data related to payments.
3. Use of your data
Personal Data Collection:
We collect personal data in different ways, when individuals:
• Purchase a course
• Download a digital product
• Join a community
• Send us a message
The personal data collected may include:
• Work Information
• Company name
• Phone number
• Email address
• Social Media Links
• Transactional history
• Answers to surveys
We process different kinds of personal data for the following purposes:
• Delivery of the service
• Providing customer support
• Legal obligation
• Assessing the performance of marketing campaigns (i.e., do visitors attend our events after receiving targeted advertising)
• Improving our events (i.e., program, configuration)
• Communication (i.e., ticket registration confirmation email, email marketing promotions)
• Profiling and segmentation to deliver tailored marketing communication and assess the loyalty of our customers.
• Digital advertising targeting (Typically Facebook, Google Adwords, and LinkedIn)
We do not collect or process sensitive data.
4. Lawful basis for processing
We rely on the following basis to collect and process personal data:
• Legitimate interests, for the processing of personal data including: contacting past sponsors, delegates and prospects in the context of the negotiation of a sale, processing transaction, satisfaction, interests and demographic data, profiling and marketing segmentation, targeted online advertising, processing event contributor’s personal data.
When you visit our website, a cookie (a very small text file) is placed on your machine (if it is accepted); this is to provide you with a personalised experience and to assist in the collection of the site visitation statistics. The data collected does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, or the websites where we display advertisements.
We collect certain information about your computer hardware and software, this includes (however is not limited to):
• Your IP address
• Browser type
• Operating system
• Access times
• Referring website addresses
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the LeadAndSucceed.VIP website.
If you choose not to have your browser accept cookies, your viewing experience should not be affected.
You may refuse the cookie, if you wish. To do so, you will need to use your browser settings.
6. Data sharing
We do not share, rent, or sell any data we collect without explicit consent.
We employ third parties to provide goods and services to our website visitors, contacts, and customers, and may need to share your data with them to provide goods, services, or information to you. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
Our main provider for courses and our website is Ezycourse, and we align with their privacy policies. Your sign up data is held in their system.
7. Links to other websites
CoachTrainingCanvas website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that CoachTrainingCanvas is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites or third parties. This privacy statement applies solely to the information collected by us.
8. Individuals rights
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the following rights for individuals:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please let us know using the contact form on our website or email us at [email protected]
9. Correcting, updating and deleting your Personal Information
If your personal information is incorrect, changes, or if you no longer wish to receive information from, we will endeavour to correct, update, unsubscribe or remove your information as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us at the following email address with your request: [email protected]
Please note that while we will endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
10. Notification of changes
We will occasionally update this privacy notice to keep up with changing legislation and best practice. Please check back periodically for updates. In the interest of all parties, the information contained in this Site is liable to change and although we make every effort to keep material on this site up to date and accurate, there may be delays, errors or omissions.
CoachTrainingCampus.com does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this site nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.